Annual Membership Program
Members provide vital annual support for FilmScene’s mission as a non-profit cinema dedicated to film art and building community through film. As a member, you’ll enjoy a range of great benefits, including discounts on admission and concessions plus special member-only invitations and events.
FilmScene is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. All membership contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. All memberships are valid for one year from date of purchase and are non-transferable. For questions about membership, please contact email@example.com.
Gift memberships are available for purchase at any level.
Memberships begin immediately at the FilmScene box office. You will receive your membership card in the mail within 2 weeks.
Membership benefits intended for members only. Memberships are non-transferable.
• FilmScene Member Card
• Discounted admission ($5) for one to feature films*
• Discounted FilmScene merchandise and popcorn
• 10% discount on film books at Prairie Lights
• FilmScene calendar mailed to your home
• Advance purchase period for special events
• Invitations to members-only events
• Discounts on select special events
• Weekly email update with film notes, trailers and showtimes
Individual • $45
Household • $85
Membership with discounted admission for two adults plus any children 18 and under living in the same household.
Senior Individual (60+) • $35
Senior Household (60+) • $70
Student Membership • $25
Student memberships are available for purchase by students with valid student ID at the box office only.
Household membership benefits, plus:
• Member Night: Designated night once per month with free admission for up to two people plus a complimentary beverage (soda or draft beer)
• One free popcorn at every show
• Service charge waived for online tickets
• Complimentary print copy of FilmScene Yearbook
• 4 FREE passes annually*
• Recognition on-screen and in FilmScene Yearbook
Sustaining Membership • $250
* Valid for all regular FilmScene programming. Special event and other restrictions may apply.